Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Time(s) and place(s)

Hey Ladies!

So, the Bitches Coalition is off to a pretty slow, but steady start! We would like feed back from all of you about when and where we could hold meetings. Please leave a comment below about what days of the week, what time of day, what part of the city, etc. are good for you to come hang out for some quality girl time. If there is a public place, like a park or restaurant, that you think would be a fun place to host a meeting, include that too. Hope to hear from you all soon!

4 comments:

  1. i'm able to meet anywhere. i work this wednesday-saturday, but after that i am free. let me know girls

    -dubs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you Matt.

    I work M-F until 5 and I'm pretty open until school starts in the fall. There are lots of fun parks but it's been so hot recently..perhaps we could hit up cheap happy hours, or take turns hosting in our homes.

    -april weakley

    ReplyDelete
  3. sundays might be a good day for people. like in the afternoon. i like the idea of meeting in a park (as long as there is shade - rittenhouse or clark park). other than that, we can start them at mi casa. or outside of urban at 36th & samson)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, girls. Excuse my lack of involvement. I'm in the process of moving! But it'll all be over soon and then I'd love to dive right in. I'd be up for meeting weekly on a weekday or Sunday night. We could vary the meeting styles--sometimes at someone's house, sometimes at a park(Clark Park or Rittenhouse sounds fab), sometimes at Happy Hour(Cantina?). Also, let's do craft nights! Let's have a Book Club! P.S. I'd be happy to host some gatherings at 47th and Cedar.

    ReplyDelete